Forums » News and Announcements

rk, and the debut matchup will feature a pair

• December 28, 2017 6:57 PM PST

The "Chicks Dig the Long Ball" campaign is long dead and buried, but it might be time for a revival this week in Cincinnati. Jarran Reed Jersey . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits. Watch the game live on TSN2 at 7pm et/4pm pt. Los Angeles veteran Dan Haren has served up seven home runs in his last 24 innings of work over his last four starts, losing three decisions while posting a 4.88 earned run average. Two homers came in six innings of a 4-1 loss to the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday. Oddly, hed given up just three homers in his first eight starts this season, during which he was 5-1. Hes also allowed 11 long balls in eight games against Cincinnati, a stretch in which hes 3-3 with a 4.95 ERA. In fact, three Cincinnati players -- Brandon Phillips, Ryan Ludwick and Zack Cosart -- have two apiece. Meanwhile, Tony Cingrani gets the start for the Reds amid a four-start losing streak since he returned from a bout with tendinitis in his left shoulder. Hes surrendered seven home runs in 22 2/3 innings in the comeback portion of the season, after having allowed just three round-trippers in 32 1/3 innings to begin the season. Cingrani gave up two homers and three runs overall in a 5 2/3-inning stint against San Francisco on Wednesday. In one career meeting with Los Angeles last July, he tossed seven innings of scoreless ball and struck out 11 in a game that the Reds ultimately lost, 1-0. On Sunday in Colorado, Clayton Kershaw tossed an impressive five innings of one-run ball to guide the Dodgers to a 6-1 victory over the Rockies as the game was called after 5 1/2 innings due to rain. Kershaw allowed just three hits, one being a solo homer, while fanning nine across five innings of work. Hanley Ramirez stroked a solo home run and Matt Kemp went 2-for-2 with a two- run triple for the Dodgers. In Cincinnati, Homer Bailey had an impressive day, firing eight innings of one-run ball and driving in two runs to help the Reds to a 4-1 victory against the Philadelphia Phillies in the rubber match of a three-game set. Bailey (7-3) allowed just six hits and three walks while fanning seven to win his fourth consecutive start. He also hit the go-ahead two-run single in the fifth to support his own cause. Billy Hamilton stroked a two-run home run for the Reds, winners of two straight after a three-game skid. The Dodgers won two of three at home versus the Reds on May 26-28. Tedric Thompson Jersey . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again. Thomas Rawls Jersey . The Cavs announced the move Saturday, one day after LeBron James said hes returning to Cleveland. A 12-year veteran, Haywood has played in 794 NBA games, averaging 6.Dallas, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Monta Ellis scored 13 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter and the Dallas Mavericks beat the New Orleans Pelicans 112-107 on Wednesday night. The Mavericks never trailed after Brandan Wrights dunk gave them a one-point lead in the opening seconds of the fourth quarter, but it was tight down the stretch. Ellis helped them stay in front with several key plays, including a 3-pointer with 4 1/2 minutes remaining after Anthony Davis dunk at the other end got the Pelicans within three. Later, his teardrop layup over 7-footer Omer Asik extended Dallas lead to four with 22.9 seconds left. Coach put the ball in my hands and my teammates have confidence in me to make plays, Ellis said of his knack for coming through in the last quarter. I was looking to make plays and tonight I had it going in the fourth quarter. Ryan Anderson missed a 3-pointer with five seconds remaining and a chance to tie the score for New Orleans, and Richard Jefferson sealed the win for the Mavericks with two free throws at the other end. Dirk Nowitzki, Chandler Parsons and Devin Harris scored 20 points apiece for Dallas, which was coming off a 114-105 loss in Memphis Tuesday despite making 18 3-pointers against the Southwest Division leader. Davis had 31 points and 11 rebounds too lead the Pelicans, who were going for what would have been a season-high three consecutive wins. Terence Garvin Jersey. Davis was limping after coming down on his right foot at the end of his one-handed alley-oop dunk down the stretch but remained in the game with what Pelicans coach Monty Williams said was a jammed toe. He was fine, said Williams. He didnt want to come out and I wasnt wanting to take him out, either. Im never going to put him in harms way. Unless I see that look in his eyes, and Ive been around him long enough to know when I should take him out. He jammed his toe. He said he couldnt feel his toenail or something like that. But I think he was OK. Jrue Holiday had 30 points and 10 assists for New Orleans, scoring 14 in the fourth quarter. Dallas has won nine straight games between the Southwest Division rivals since New Orleans last victory on Jan. 5, 2013. The Mavericks led by as many as 10 points in a 25-15 first quarter but were outscored 36-22 in the second. Game Notes New Orleans outrebounded Dallas 45-29 ... The Mavs shot 53 percent from the floor and limited the Pelicans to 45 percent shooting ... Dallas hosts Golden State on Saturday ... New Orleans starts a three-game homestand on Friday against Cleveland. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '