Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Charles Omenihu Jersey 2019

• 452 posts
    October 9, 2019 10:51 PM PDT
    Have to admit Charles Omenihu Jersey 2019 , I’m a bit surprised by this development:We’ve been awaiting the Texans’ decision about what they’d do with the second-year running back since they started their 21-day clock to make a final call twenty days ago.Bill O’Brien has been rather coy about the team’s plan in that regard since that initial announcement, so I did not see this coming, particularly with the Texans finally finding some consistent success running the ball over the last few weeks.I thought they’d keep Foreman on the shelf and look to reincorporate him into the offense during OTAs and training camp.It’s been a little over a year since D’Onta Foreman tore his Achilles tendon.While I certainly did not expect to see him on the field until 2019, I’m thrilled that the team believes Foreman has progressed to a point that he could potentially help down the stretch.If they didn’t believe that to be the case Color Rush Charles Omenihu Jersey , it’s hard to fathom the organization would rush him back or elevate him to the 53-man roster.Of course, how much Foreman contributes in live game action remains to be seen.Nevertheless, congrats to him for putting in the work to get here.He suffered a horrific injury and has undoubtedly busted his arse to find himself where he is today.React in the space below. The Texans have had two replay reviews go against them and failed to get into the end zone on three plays inside the 5-yard line. The only good news is they held Jacksonville out of the end zone inside the red zone. Houston and Jacksonville are tied 3-3 with 5:20 remaining in the first quarter.The Texans went three-and-out on their first series. Then, after holding Jacksonville to a three-and-out Cheap Charles Omenihu Jersey , the Texans muffed the punt.Houston returner DeAndre Carter was run over by D.J. Chark as he attempted to field Logan Cooke‘s punt. One official threw a flag, but it was waved off, with another overruling. Officials ruled Chark was blocked into Carter.Jaguars coach Doug Marrone challenged that the ball hit Carter before it hit Chark’s helmet, and he won his seventh challenge in eight tries this season. Blair Brown recovered at the Houston 10.The Jaguars Charles Omenihu Jersey Womens , though, managed only 3 yards before Kai Forbath kicked a 25-yard field goal.The Texans drove right down the field on their next series, but had to settle for a 23-yard field goal. Deshaun Watson ran for 3 yards on first down. Officials initially ruled he scored a 2-yard touchdown on second down, but it was overturned on replay. Watson was stopped for no gain from the 1 on third down by Yannick Ngakoue and Telvin Smith Charles Omenihu Houston Texans Jersey , and the Texans lined up to try again on fourth down when Lamar Miller was called for a false start. That changed Bill O’Brien’s mind, and he sent out the the field goal unit.The Texans lead the league in presnap penalties.The Jaguars have had three series, though, and have nine plays and 11 yards.