Forums » News and Announcements

Thorpe Award as the nations top defensiv

• October 24, 2017 8:57 PM PDT

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Bengals signed first-round pick Darqueze Dennard to a four-year deal Thursday, bringing their entire draft class under contract. Bobby Clarke Jersey . The cornerback from Michigan State was taken 24th overall. He won the Thorpe Award as the nations top defensive back. Hes pegged to a backup role initially with veterans Leon Hall, Terence Newman and Adam "Pacman" Jones returning. Also, Dre Kirkpatrick -- a first-round pick two years ago -- is ahead of him on the depth chart. Dennard signed his deal on the final day of the teams mandatory minicamp. All eight draft picks have agreed to terms. Claude Giroux Jersey .Y. -- First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night. Dale Weise Jersey . Sweeting scored two in the first and three in the second before Strong (4-4) got two back in the fourth. Sweeting then scored three in the fifth, two in the sixth and one in the seventh to grab a commanding 9-2 lead.PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. - No matter what the New York Mets think, Matt Harvey is convinced he can pitch at some point this season. The Mets ace had elbow ligament-replacement surgery Oct. 22 and hasnt thrown a baseball from more than 60 feet off flat ground. New York doesnt expect him to return until 2015. Harvey says "I still have in my mind that I want to come backk this year, and whether the doctors clear that or the people upstairs have other ideas, my mindset as a competitor is to get back on the field. Jori Lehtera Jersey. " Harvey went 9-5 with a 2.27 ERA and was the NL starter in last years All-Star game at Citi Field. The team announced Aug. 26 that the right-hander had partially torn his ulnar collateral ligament. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '