Forums » News and Announcements

Tracy McGrady said

• 4 posts
    November 11, 2017 9:27 PM PST

Tracy McGrady said: "Of course I remember, of course, I remember when I was selected by the Raptors.This is a learning process, I was 18 years old, do not understand the NBA game Matt Hunwick Jersey, do not know the rhythm of the NBA game.I need I quickly adapted to the game, and played his own state, into the NBA eventually my dream come true, in the NBA-based. Of course, his most important moment is the Houston Rockets. In the summer of 2004, he became a team mate of Yao Ming and became familiar with Chinese fans. He spent the longest six seasons in his career here. He contributed most of his career 35 seconds and 13 points, has also become a rocket 22 game winning streak, unfortunately, for various reasons, Tracy McGrady and Yao Ming did not win the championship. After leaving the Rockets, the All-Star player gradually because of age and injuries and difficult to recover to its peak Conor Sheary Jersey, but he is still the heart of the Chinese fans that God of War Frank Corrado Jersey. The second-place draft shows that he was mentally, not physically, jumped on his jump shot and said in an interview with ESPN after losing today: "To be honest Josh Archibald Jersey, shooting is always on my mind, and I believe I'm still Can shoot. "Speaking of fans booing on their own, the ball brother that I have to get used to these, this is their home, I came when I expected to be booed.